2013 Winter Check List
Here are the top priorities in preparing your home for a smooth winter:
1) Have your heating system Serviced before you need it...
2) Check your fuel supply and delivery schedule for the season.
3) Remove all garden hoses from their faucets and disconnect those outdoor showers before your hose or pipes freeze up.
4) Be sure to have a snow shovel and some sand or salt for those unexpected snow and ice events this year.
5) Check to see that your doors and windows all seal out the weather and keep in the warmth.